What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mother nature had a baby!!

• Thread starter mass
  • Start date
  • Tags
    baby
First morel of the year!!

100_3126.jpg

untitled-2.jpg

I'll be going back out Wed. to start gathering. They should be a good size by then.

I've was looking for them this past weekend but haven't found a darn thing.

It's still somewhat early for them here. They'll be all over by then end of the week. And your a smidgen north of us, so figure a couple more weeks there.

It's still somewhat early for them here. They'll be all over by then end of the week. And your a smidgen north of us, so figure a couple more weeks there.

So by the end of the month I'll make sure to look again. I know they must be around here somewhere....

They are almost everywhere. People have even been finding them in Texas this year!!

They are almost everywhere. People have even been finding them in Texas this year!!

I was looking last week because I figured that maybe the freak warm weather we had would bring them out, but I guess not.

Ya need a steady week or two of warm weather and on and off rain to get them to pop. That's, just what the mushroom ordered.

Back