What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Arisaema sikokianum

Does any one here grow Arisaema sikokianum ? I'm looking to get a few bulbs.

Thanks.

Not that one exactly but I had Arisaema griffithii pradhani (Indian cobra lily) and a few others. They grew/flowered fine the first year but I always kill these things when they go dormant so I stopped trying to keep them. I hate killing such cool plants so I pretty much avoid stuff that needs to go dormant.

Do you have the book "The Genus Arisaema"? It's a fantastic nerdy plant book with descriptions and pics/drawing of hundreds of species. Worth the $$ if you are into them!

I actually just found a copy for $30.00. I've done really well with the local Jacks and just got A. griffithii pradhani to try. The only other one that intrigues me is A.sikokianum, reminiscent of Amorphophalus.

Yeah seems the new edition is higher than what I paid. I think the first ed I have was only $39.99.

OFF TOPIC: I love your avatar!

ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Back