What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My other plants (photo heavy)

"Hoya" - which I think is mismarked, I think it's more likely a pothos judging by leave shape and texture (not rubbery like a Hoya)
DSCF9007.jpg

Pothos "Marble Queen" cutting. My dumb dog knocked it off a shelf and tore up the rest of it. This is what survived.
DSCF9001.jpg

Zebra plant
DSCF9009.jpg

Variegated Hosta (full sun really ruined the variegated part - needs more soil, but I'm bringing in the rest from outside next month to plant with it in a bigger pot)
DSCF9006.jpg

More Hostas
2306C6BA-FE26-441F-B2FB-05EC7F2BB528-2751-0000020A5377CFDA.jpg

Swedish Ivy - was growing in my front yard and the landscapers tore it up with a backhoe, I salvaged this.
DSCF9005.jpg

Mixture of Marigolds - guess i have two types, just your regular 50 cent packet of seeds variety lol
DSCF9034.jpg

and
DSCF9032.jpg

Cutting of Weigela "wine and roses" - parent plant resides in my front yard and is flowering
DSCF9002.jpg

I also have some Asiatic lilies and a few other bulbs but my neighborhood kids ruined them this year (stepped all over them, in my bricked off garden, ugh) so just going to pull the bulbs on them and save them for next year.

For next year:
Asiatic Lily "Cancun"
Cerinthe "Blue Shrimp Pride of Gibraltar"

Wow!! beautiful wine and roses weigela...

The marigolds are beautiful!

Very nice collection!

Back