What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Liverworts were here 472 million years ago

• Thread starter fredg
  • Start date
No need for the link Fred, I trust you as an eyewitness.:-))

But I thought a magical, invisible wizard that lives in the sky created liverworts and bumble bees and dinosaurs and salamanders and carrots and rocks and breakfast cereals and people in about a week like 5,000 years ago ?

Now that's nonsense Johnny. He created dinosaur fossils just to make us think they existed.

That's what I thought too Johnny! What is this blasphemy science?! Hahaha

*Thanks for sharing the article :)

So I had a guy tell be he didn't believe in dinosors and that he thought all the water on earth was in the sky creating a green house effect and that is why animals were so big Lol

Science is drivel, evolution is false, and everyone knows that fossils are all fake - I mean, look at the less than a dozen notable cases of forged fossils! Who needs legitimate evidence when we can all believe that some omnipotent, all-powerful being in the clouds obviously created everything the way it is and left not a single mark to prove it? If it's written in a book, it must be true!

Only if it's an old book ;)

Now that's nonsense Johnny. He created dinosaur fossils just to make us think they existed.

I see. Well, that makes perfect sense now that I think about it.

Back