What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

starting over with bonsai

• Thread starter chibae
  • Start date

chibae

An orchid fancier with a CP problem
Just for the heck of it, and because I miss my bonsai which had an untimely death many years ago, I bought myself a new Snow Rose, serissa (serissa'foetida') to start working on a new collection. I am still looking for a Korean Hornbeam as that one had been my fav

Good luck, Chib! Post photos of its progress. I love bonsai but don't have the patience or "vision" for creating them.

patience..humm, maybe 20 years

Good luck, Chib! Post photos of its progress. I love bonsai but don't have the patience or "vision" for creating them.

I have a Texas ebony that I bought over 20 years ago. This spring it goes in it's final pot. It was the only one to miss the death by vodka when my mother, with alzheimers, decided at a party to "water" the little trees.

Alas! That is unfortunate! :-( I take it you didn't find out in time to flush the soil with water to rinse out the vodka. Should be a lesson to trees everywhere about the dangers of partying too hard.

What does your TE look like now? Overall dimensions?

Last edited:
Back