What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Glowing luminescent mushrooms

hello , my good old neighbor that looks like santa has a grandson that is interested in luminescent mushrooms . he wants to know a website that sells them for a chep oprice or if anybody on these forums has any for trade or sell .

OOOH, neat! I've been searching the web and the cheapest I could find is $18. I want Panellus stipticus. Goldtrap, if you ever get any, I'll trade you some cp's for some shrooms! If anybody grows any kind of luminescent mushrooms, please message me, thanks.

18 bucks tell me , anf if anybody knows any mroe sites that sell them or if anybody has them for trade or sell on the forum please tell me .

There seems to be only one site that sells these. And from what I've gathered, they're hard to grow, much harder than cp's
tounge.gif

Luminescent mushrooms sound really cool.  My dad told me a while ago that they were native to the island he grew up on.  I'm hoping i can get some eventually.  How much harder are they than cps?
BTW, they have them in "A Bugs life"

Here's the only place I know of that sells it.
link

If only just one of us buys and grows this, then this person would soon have plenty to share.
biggrin.gif

Hmm-these mushrooms would explain all those luminescent hippies hanging around.

It's getting so you can't sleep at this commune.

Steve
wink.gif

Back