What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sensitive plants

Where do you think that i could buy a sensitive plant online for a reasonable price?I have looked everywhere(i think
confused.gif
) and i casnt seem to find one, they are a very cool type of plant and im planning on getting one. Thanks,
Kevin

I'd recommend getting seed (I got mine from Cook's carnivorous plants) it's very easy to germinate if soaked for a night in warm water. After growing carnivorous plants, they're rather simple and fast growing.

www.flytrapfarm.com has some but it is easier to get them as seeds , I'm sure that sensitive plants are easy to get from people in the forums
biggrin.gif
, just ask .

ok, thank-you everybody, umm carnivorous newbie, i never got a message, you can try it again?Well it will probaly be awhile before i get one though.....Well anyways thanks again, bye,
Kevin

sarracenialuver,
I have 4 plants about ready to flower(actually, one has already started). If you can wait, I'll have plenty of seeds available in the future.

Actually, if you have something I'm interested in, I may be willing to send you the actual plant, although its kinda big and spiny
wink.gif

Back