User Tag List

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Discussion and Requests Here -- Bids ONLY in the Auction Threads, Please!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would love to see some Byblis Liniflora show up on the auction block. Please and thank you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tony just posted seeds for the coolest tuberous Drosera I have ever seen...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was planning to offer a section of my N. jamban vine. However, while preparing pics for the thread, I discovered what appears to be a flower stalk coming out of the newest leaf - so it looks like the jamban will be out of bounds for a while - sorry.
    All the best,
    Ron
    You must do the thing you think you cannot do. --- Eleanor Roosevelt

*** Growlist / Wants / Offers ***
    (with Pics)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can someone explain how to make a customs declaration? And should I use a first class mailer to ship to Canada?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    they will hand you the forms at the counter, you will have to declare what is in the package, how much its worth.... who its to, who its from

its no big deal, especially when shipping to Canada...
    Last edited by Av8tor1; 04-09-2013 at 06:51 AM.

Hello, I must be going... Not a Number's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Send it either as First Class International Letter, Flat or Parcel. Depends on the size of the envelope or parcel. Bubble pack envelopes are classified as parcels. You can look up online what the size and weight limits are for each (letter, flats 'Large Envelopes' or parcels). First Class International letters start at $1.10, flats around $2.25, parcels at about $6.55. Varies by destination, size and weight.
    Grand Hotel... always the same. People come, people go. Nothing ever happens.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can someone tell me who to contact to give me access for posting images? I've been having trouble with this site for a week and a half now. Kitkor helped me with obtaining access to place bids earlier this week after several days of futile searching for an answer. I guess it was a problem that the admin was able to fix on my posting permissions. I now discovered that I do not have permission to post attachments. I've tried both guest posting and member posting of both images and to a URL but to no avail. I know he's (Kitkor) busy so I didn't want to bother him directly again.

At this late a date is it still even worthwhile to donate something (non-CP item - an 11 lb. Amorphophallus konjac corm that I'll pay shipping on)? How much exposure would it get before tomorrow night? This is the first time I've tried to contribute to a cause such as this and wanted to try to help if possible. Never had so much trouble trying to give somebody my money or something to make money on......... Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey there! No worries, e-mail away. Go ahead and post the thread if you still would like to donate the item. It is a bit late but a lot of posting activity goes on at the last hour before the auction closes. People want to make sure they get their items. If you want to make sure your contribution goes for a sufficient price, you can always start the bidding high, maybe just below where you might expect it to sell for.

So if you're still game, e-mail me the image, post your item, and I can host the image and post it for you. No worries. We'll get it figured out for you!