What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Utricularia humboldtii (Vbkid $5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are bidding on the approx 1" cup of Utricularia humboldtii, I will cut the "runner's" from the other 3 pots the day of shipping. The section up for bids is the original seed pot for these so it should be well established in there. Bad photo's I know, but I'm very busy and they should be good enough.

Photo of the entire colony, only the bottom left cup is up for auction.

Starting bid is $5, shipping is on us, continental U.S. only. Feel free to PM any questions.

$5!

Winner is Mark Wilson, $20. JMN16150's bid of $21 is invalid per auction rules. Above $20, bid increments must be $2 or more.

If you could be so kind as to update the status of this auction: Has shipping been paid for? As far as I know, Mark Wilson has not yet paid the NASC unless Sheila received a check via USPS (I have checked with her but have not yet received a reply).

I have not received a reply from Mark with a shipping address, we are covering the shipping costs so just need an address and a go from the auction people.

Thanks, RSS. I heard back from Sheila and we have not yet received payment via check or PayPal. The last day to pay the NASC is Monday, May 13th.

I PM'd the winner once earlier in April to remind him of his win but received no reply. If he does not pay by the 13th the bid is void (auction rules) and we will ask the next highest bidder if they would like to honor that bid (JMN16150, $15).

Thanks so much for your patience!

Cheers,
Ryan

Mark Wilson has still not paid and has not returned any of our messages. This leads us to the conclusion that he no longer wants the items he bid on and won so we have offered the item to the second highest bidder, JMN16150 with his bid of $15.

Mark Wilson will not be allowed to participate in future auctions.

JMN16150 has declined the item (which is OK since he was not the winning bidder).

The item has been offered to the third highest bidder, Vbkid with a bid of $5.

The NASC has received payment from Vbkid ($5) so the donor is clear to ship! Thanks for supporting the Conservancy :)

Shipped out this morning.

Received today, looks great, and excited to see them take off!

Received today, looks great, and excited to see them take off!

Great! Thanks for the update! With that, it appears that this auction thread is complete so I'll go ahead and close it. Cheers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back