What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D.paradoxa (Sundrew $5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thez_yo

instigator
One mature plant of D.paradoxa- has been putting out flowers. (just cut off some stalks so the plant doesn't pour energy into that prior to shipping)

I'll post a pic later if you want, but it's just run-of-the-mill looking D.paradoxa grown really close to the light in the terrarium so the leaf stalks are red too. I don't know the exact temps in the terra but it's been growing at least a year with the likes of N.clippy, N.peltata and N.hami as a temps reference. Little too chilly for D.lanata though so that one's dormant right now. Estimate 2" in radius, but I am bad at estimated lengths..

So, for one D.paradoxa: starts at $1, +$5 S/H on you, will be shipped bare root, US only please.

The NASC has received payment for this item so you are clear to ship! Thanks for supporting the conservancy :)

Sent this morning :)

The sundew arrived today in phenomenal shape! Thanks Zu!

The sundew arrived today in phenomenal shape! Thanks Zu!

Excellent! Thanks for the notification; with that we'll close out this auction thread as complete. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back