What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dionaea 'Korean Melody Shark' (Duckhook $25)

DroseraBug

Grow Pitcher Plants!
Up for auction is one vft 'Korean Melody Shark'. Start bidding at $2. I will ship plant bare root. Plant was grown in-vitro and acclimated to outdoor conditions. It will be similar to plant in photo and will just be emerging from dormancy. Shipping via USPS priority in U.S. only. Winning bidder will pay $6.00 for shipping/handling. I will combine shipping if multiple items are won from me.

DSC06949.jpg

$14

The NASC has received payment for this item so you are clear to ship! Thanks for supporting the conservancy :)

Please update the status of the auction:
Donor: Have you received reimbursement for the stated shipping charges (if any)? Have you shipped the item?
Winner: Have you received the item? Is it in the condition described and expected?

Thanks! This will help us close out the few remaining threads in the 2013 auction. Even though we could assume that "no news is good news" and that the winner received the item in good condition, we'd rather receive confirmation of this. Just a quick note is all that's needed!

Cheers,
Ryan Kitko
Vice President, The North American Sarracenia Conservancy

Back