What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. villosa cutting in RO vial (Nep Lover $7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for auction is:

- 1 D. villosa leaf cutting in RO vial

IMG_4262_zps84f53095.jpg

- I will cut a fresh leaf from the largest plant the day of shipping. Vialed and shipped in RO..
- Bidding starts @ $2.
- Buyer pays shipping - which is estimated to be ~$3 for a first-class mail bubbler envelope. If you win more than one of my auctions, I will combine shipping to reduce costs.
- USA only.
- Please plan to pay within 24 hours of auction close.
- For questions or suggestions, PM me.

$6

Payment has been received by the NASC. You are free to ship!

Package shipped. Tracking info has been sent to the winner..
Even threw in a little something extra for the delay.
Enjoy!

Please update the status of the auction:
Donor: Have you received reimbursement for the stated shipping charges (if any)?
High bidder: Have you received the item? Is it in the condition described and expected?

Thanks! This will help us close out the few remaining threads in the 2013 auction.

I'm good on my end. As far as I know, Anna was pleased with what I sent her.
We've spoken a few times since the auction, and I haven't received any complaints. ???

Thanks for the update! We can always assume that "no news is good news" but for the sake of easy maintenance of nearly 200 threads it's best if the winner could drop a short note here, too, so that we can close the thread :)

Appreciate the quick reply!

Sorry been very busy lately, yes everything did come perfectly fine again so sorry for the very long delay in posting an update

Sorry been very busy lately, yes everything did come perfectly fine again so sorry for the very long delay in posting an update

No worries! Perfectly understandable. Thanks for the update now - it sounds like this auction thread is complete so I'll go ahead and close it. Cheers to all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back