What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinguicula autographed giclée print (Kitkor $10)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are bidding on a signed giclée print of Pinguicula macroceras ssp. nortensis by Kate Halpin. Printed from a high-resolution scan of the painting using archival quality Epson Ultra-Chrome K3 pigmented inks on acid free matte paper.

Image size is 11" x 15" and has a white 1/8th inch border. The actual print does not have the watermark.

Bidding starts at $8.

Shipped in a cardboard tube for $5.00 anywhere in the US. Will ship internationally for actual cost.

Thank you!

Pinguicula_macroceras.jpg

$12

Invalid bid: Non-payment in time allotted per auction rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you could be so kind as to update the status of this auction: Has shipping been paid for? As far as I know, Mark Wilson has not yet paid the NASC unless Sheila received a check via USPS (I have checked with her but have not yet received a reply).

The winning bidder, Mark Wilson, has not paid in the time allotted so the item is offered to the next highest bidder which just happens to be me.

I have paid the NASC the $10 that I bid and will contact the donor to arrange shipping.

-Ryan Kitko, NASC Vice President

Sent the $5 shipping payment via PayPal to the donor a few days ago along with my shipping address. Received notification via USPS that it's in the mail! Can't wait :)

Received today! Looks great! Thanks so much :)

With that, this auction thread is closed. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back