What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

U. asplundii - mature plant (boxofrain $25)

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Utricularia asplundii - this is a division from my mother plant made last fall. It is growing well & flowering. I refer to this as my 'short-lobe' clone since the 3 lower lobes on the flowers are fairly short. This plant is from Chiwinda, Ecuador and is a very robust grower. It flowers almost constantly in my basement environment, and along with U. alpina, is one of the easiest and most-forgiving species in section Orchidioides.

Plant
Uasplundiishortlobenasc040413RS.jpg

Fuzzy flower pic of the blooms currently on the plant
UasplundiiSLflowersnasc040413RS.jpg

Mother plant earlier in 2012
UasplundiiChiwindaplantflowers041512RS.jpg

- Bidding starts @ $2
- flower stalks are unlikely to handle the shipping / packing process
- Buyer pays shipping - which is estimated to be ~$12 (this is a guess ???). If you win more than one of my auctions, I will combine shipping to reduce costs.
- USA only.
- Please plan to pay within 24 hours of auction close.
- For questions or suggestions, I can be reached @
Emailaddressasimage.jpg

$25

Payment has been received by the NASC. You are free to ship!

Payment has been received by the NASC. You are free to ship!
Thanks to a quick payment by the winner & an equally speedy notification by Presto, I was able to get these goodies into the mail.

Shipped this morning via USPS Priority. Tracking info should be in recipient's email (from USPS website).

Plant recieved in premium condition.
Beautiful!
transaction is complete.
And thanks to all for a nice auction this year.

Plant recieved in premium condition.
Beautiful!
transaction is complete.
And thanks to all for a nice auction this year.
Excellent! Thanks for the notification - and thank you for participating in the auction this year :) With that, I'll go ahead and close this thread as this auction is complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back