What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

schloaty's famous Northern Comfort (maple syrup) (Iwest $15)

• Thread starter schloaty
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

schloaty

Staff member
Hey All,

Up for grabs is a 16.9 oz of liquid gold. Straight from my maple trees to your pancakes (or your waffles...or your martini....or your yams...whatever!) by way of many hours of boiling.

This is the stuff of champions!

I will pay shipping.

I will start the biddig at $8 (I know that's high, but I almost lost my eyebrows this year from a log flair up, so I'm factoring in the danger bonus....and that's still far cheaper than you'll find it in the A&P).

GO!

Last edited:
I know Ozzy won't be bidding on this one.

$8

10$. how cool!

Payment has been received by the NASC. You are free to ship!

Please update the status of the auction:
Donor: Have you received reimbursement for the stated shipping charges (if any)? Have you shipped the item?
High bidder: Have you received the item? Is it in the condition described and expected?

Thanks! This will help us close out the few remaining threads in the 2013 auction.

Box shipped out last Friday....should be there today, maybe tomorrow.

Box arrived today! Looks amazing, can't wait to try it :drool:

Box arrived today! Looks amazing, can't wait to try it :drool:

Excellent! Thanks for the notification; with that it would appear this auction thread is all wrapped up and closed! Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back