What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

H. pulchella basket - 3 locations (mattsikra $50)

Status
Not open for further replies.
H. pulchella - one plant from each of three locations - Akopan Tepui, Chimanta Tepui, Apacapa Tepui. This is an opportunity to study the differences that occur with separation.

Akopan plant
Hpulchellaakopannasc040613RS.jpg

Chimanta plant
HpulchellachimantaNasc040613RS.jpg

Apacapa plant (there are 3 plants in this pot - the largest plant - in the middle - will be included)
Hpulchellaapacapabasketnasc040613RS.jpg

- Bidding starts @ $2.
- Buyer pays shipping - which is estimated to be ~$12 (this is a guess ???). If you win more than one of my auctions, I will combine shipping to reduce costs.
- USA only.
- Please plan to pay within 24 hours of auction close.
- For questions or suggestions, I can be reached @
Emailaddressasimage.jpg

$30

The NASC has received payment for this item so you are clear to ship! Thanks for supporting the conservancy :)

Shipped this morning via USPS Priority mail. Tracking info should have already been sent from USPS. Postage reimbursement info has been emailed.

I hope they grow well for you!!

Received this message in a PM:
mattsikra said:
Sorry about the delay, the plants arrived in great condition Thanks!
I previously received reimbursement for postage.

Thanks for the notification, Ron! Sounds like this one is all wrapped up. I'll close this thread, then. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back