What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cephalotus "Big Boy" (vdub804 $36)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cephalotus "Big Boy" - small plant with two growth points
CephBigBoyNasc040613RS.jpg

- Bidding starts @ $2.
- Buyer pays shipping - which is estimated to be ~$6. If you win more than one of my auctions, I will combine shipping to reduce costs.
- USA only.
- Please plan to pay within 24 hours of auction close.
- For questions or suggestions, I can be reached @
Emailaddressasimage.jpg

database error!?!?! Why did it take 5 minutes for my post to show up?

$38

vdub804 is the winner.

Correction, payment not yet received on this auction.

Last edited:
Correction, payment not yet received on this auction.
Well, now we're on the honor system -- LOL.

Payment has been received by the NASC. You are free to ship!
Thanks to a quick payment by the winner & an equally speedy notification by Presto, I was able to get this package into the mail today.

Shipped over lunch via USPS Priority. Tracking info should be in recipient's email (from USPS website). Personal email with postage reimbursement information has been sent to recipient.

Well, now we're on the honor system -- LOL.

Thanks to a quick payment by the winner & an equally speedy notification by Presto, I was able to get this package into the mail today.

Shipped over lunch via USPS Priority. Tracking info should be in recipient's email (from USPS website). Personal email with postage reimbursement information has been sent to recipient.

Payment sent! Ron always trust in the Honor system:-D

And I can confirm that the NASC has now received payment for this item. Thanks, all around, for being so great :)

oh no just checked tracking and it's being sent to the wrong address!

vdub804,

I just checked the address you sent me via email vs the address entered into the USPS system & they are identical.

However, upon checking the address in your Paypal, I see the discrepancy.

I've sent you an email with some suggestions. Please let me know what happens (via email if possible - email doesn't fill up)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Later edit

vdub804 sent me an email @12:28PM the Ceph was indeed delivered to him.

Let's see - vdub paid NASC (check), he reimbursed me for shipping (check) & he received the Ceph (check) ...

Sounds like this auction can be closed. :clap:

Last edited:
plant received

Excellent! Thanks for the notification; with that we'll close out this auction thread as complete. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back