What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Utrics in section Orchidioides - generally these plants are pure epiphytes & grower in higher elevation areas. Unlike the Iperua basket I listed earlier, I cannot include all the species because 1) I don't grow all of them & 2) some are really expensive & don't lend themselves to a basket (sorry).

Here is an opportunity to acquire many of the Orchidioides species in one swoop (for a quick list of Iperua & Orchidioides species see the 1st post in this thread). Each species includes a piece as described below (or pictured) - which should be enough to get it established it in your collection.
+++++++++++++++++
U. quelchii - a beautiful red-flowered species
Uquelchiibasketnasc040613RS.jpg

+++++++++++++++++
U. endresii - beautiful flowers
Uendresii1basketnasc040613RS.jpg

+++++++++++++++++
U. asplundii - one of the easier-to-grow species of this group - very prolific with it's flowers - this is a 'long-lobe clone. I will include a portion that is growing feral in the live LFS at the bottom of one of my tanks (sorry no pics - if this is a problem - let me know)
+++++++++++++++++
U. alpina - one of the easier-to-grow species of this group (known as the easiest). I will include a portion that is growing feral in the live LFS at the bottom of one of my tanks (sorry no pics - if this is a problem - let me know)
+++++++++++++++++
U. praetermissa - similar to U. alpina -- with subtle differences in both the leaves & flowers. It's also not as forgiving as asplundii & alpina (for me anyway). Since I was delinquent in my NASC preparations months ago - I have no established portion of this species. I will cut multiple roots & stick them in a test tube of RO water. When they arrive - place these roots (rolons) in water-saturated live LFS. They should sprout new leaves within a few weeks & be ready for a move to their permanent pot within a month or so.

- Bidding starts @ $2.
- Buyer pays shipping - which is estimated to be ~$6-12 (this is a guess ???). If you win more than one of my auctions, I will combine shipping to reduce costs.
- USA only.
- Please plan to pay within 24 hours of auction close.
- For questions or suggestions, I can be reached @
Emailaddressasimage.jpg

I see your bid and raise. 15$

$40

Last edited:
The NASC has received payment for this item so you are clear to ship! Thanks for supporting the conservancy :)

Package shipped today and tracking info should be emailed directly from USPS.

Email with postage reimbursement information has been sent.

I hope they all grow very well for you!

Please update the status of the auction:
Winner: Have you received the item? Is it in the condition described and expected?

Thanks! This will help us close out the few remaining threads in the 2013 auction. Even though we could assume that "no news is good news" and that the winner received the item in good condition, we'd rather receive confirmation of this. Just a quick note is all that's needed!

Cheers,
Ryan Kitko
Vice President, The North American Sarracenia Conservancy

Package was delivered April 22. From USPS tracking: "Your Item's Status Your item was delivered at 12:47 pm on April 22, 2013 in XXXX, xx XXXX" (address deleted).

Postage was reimbursed today.

Kerokero acknowledged receipt in an email (today) with this comment "The plants have been doing well and some have even shown new growth!"

Package was delivered April 22. From USPS tracking: "Your Item's Status Your item was delivered at 12:47 pm on April 22, 2013 in XXXX, xx XXXX" (address deleted).

Postage was reimbursed today.

Kerokero acknowledged receipt in an email (today) with this comment "The plants have been doing well and some have even shown new growth!"

Good to hear, thanks Ron! That means this auction thread is all finished so I'll close it now. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back