What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

U. warburgii (mattsikra $20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are bidding on a 1X1in plug of what I believe to be U. warburgii (I would love if somebody could confirm this ID for me). The plug will be taken from the pot pictured which is currently flowering. Opening bid $2. Winner pays $6 for shipping. USA only (my apologies to international growers). PM for shipping information.

IMG_4255.jpg

Yes indeed it's U. warburgii. Mine are just starting to flower now also. One of my favorites too!

Thats a cool utric! Never seen one like it! The flower shape seems more complex than most but still retains the classic utricularia flower look. $3!

The NASC has received payment for this item so you are clear to ship! Thanks for supporting the conservancy :)

Please update the status of the auction:
Donor: Have you received reimbursement for the stated shipping charges (if any)? Have you shipped the item?
Winner: Have you received the item? Is it in the condition described and expected?

Thanks! This will help us close out the few remaining threads in the 2013 auction. Even though we could assume that "no news is good news" and that the winner received the item in good condition, we'd rather receive confirmation of this. Just a quick note is all that's needed!

Cheers,
Ryan Kitko
Vice President, The North American Sarracenia Conservancy

We connected last week and exchanged shipping/payment information. I haven't received a notification of payment yet from PayPal but I'm ready to ship as soon as that goes through.

Must have missed the notice from Paypal. Payment was received May 7. I will ship tomorrow.

The plant was shipped Monday, May 13.

Plant was received in great shape, Thanks!

Plant was received in great shape, Thanks!

Excellent! Thanks for the notification; with that it looks like this auction thread is all wrapped up and closed. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back