What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes mirabilis var. globosa (N. 'Viking')( ghse1guy $12)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nepenthes mirabilis var. globosa (N. 'Viking')

...Or whatever you call it now.

For whatever reason, I can't seem to get this one to grow very well for me. I bought it a couple years ago and it's just kind of... languished. It has several growth points, it reliably puts out leaves, even some pitchers from time to time. It's near my other plants of this type. No pests ever! Repotted, no dice.

I've concluded it hates me. So take it off my hands before I kill it. Buy it for a dollar or two here in the auction (don't go wild - it's in poor shape, after all) and nurse it back to health. I'll expect postcards and home movies after the arranged adoption. I'm such a neglectful parent.

Starting bid: $1.00 (I mean, seriously. Look at this thing.)

I WILL PAY SHIPPING! USA only.

$1

Bid

$20

Guest bids (bids by users not logged in) must provide contact information -- an e-mail address is fine -- with each bid so we can inform you of the items you win. Last valid bid on this item is by ghse1guy for $12 at 04-12-2013, 12:45 PM. Bid increment must be at least $1 more than this. You can place this bid again with contact info if you wish :) -Kitkor

Last edited by a moderator:
The NASC has received payment for this item so you are clear to ship! Thanks for supporting the conservancy :)

Shipped today, 4/22/2013, to ghse1guy with a bonus plant in the package. USPS tracking info PM'ed to the winner. Enjoy!

Received today (04/23) in fine shape.

Received today (04/23) in fine shape.

Excellent! Thanks for the notification; with that we'll close out this auction thread as complete. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back