What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarracenia oreophila "Sand Mountain #2" x minor 'Okee Giant' (saturniid $12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DroseraBug

Grow Pitcher Plants!
Sarracenia oreophila "Sand Mountain #2" x minor 'Okee Giant' (saturniid $12)

I won these seeds in the 2008 or 2009 NASC auction from Not a #. Some are now flowering or near flowering. I'll send you a few rhizomes (three to five). They are just starting to send up pitchers. Below is the only photo I have from last spring. Plants are much prettier than photo represents. Some have heavier venation than others. Most seem to be strong large growers. Start bidding at $3. I'll ship bare root via USPS priority at $7. U.S. only-sorry. I'll ship the week after auction ends upon NASC receiving payment due to out of town work schedule. I'll combine shipping if more of my items are won by same bidder. Bid agressively!

66aa70b6-09e6-4023-ae8a-6af4e2372703.jpg

Payment has been received by the NASC. You are free to ship!

Shipping paid. Item will be shipped Monday, April 22nd. Please reply when plants are received. Thank you.

opps, forgot to post here. Sorry.:oops: Plants received in great shape and are settling in nicely at their new home. Thanks Again for the great looking plants!

opps, forgot to post here. Sorry.:oops: Plants received in great shape and are settling in nicely at their new home. Thanks Again for the great looking plants!

No worries! Thanks for getting back to us and for updating the thread. Sounds like this auction transaction is complete so I'll close the thread. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back