What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

late arival - hottest auction - hot pepper 3 pack (allegedhuman $20)

Status
Not open for further replies.

schloaty

Staff member
Up for bid is a 3 pack of HOTTTTT peppers, including one Carolina Reaper, the hottest pepper in the world as of 08/2012. 1.46 oer 1.47 MILLION scoville.

Also up are a Morugu Scorpion and a Brain Strain, both also tipper the thermometer at over 1.3 million.

Not for the faint of heart!

Now, this is one hot auction item!

I pay shipping.

I started these from seed in November. They're growing well....Not quite sure yet how I'm going to ship them, but I'll figure it out!

Good luck. Starting bid is $20 - these are large plants, some may already be starting to bud.

Bid was after the close of the auction. Considering the fact that there are no other bids, we will give the option to making this a legal bid if both parties agree. Contact me and tell me if you want this auction.

Allegedhuman has agreed to complete the auction. So winner is allegedhuman .

Better be glad I didn't see this auction before it ended.

The NASC has received payment for this item so you are clear to ship! Thanks for supporting the conservancy :)

Please update the status of the auction:
Donor: Have you received reimbursement for the stated shipping charges (if any)? Have you shipped the item?
High bidder: Have you received the item? Is it in the condition described and expected?

Thanks! This will help us close out the few remaining threads in the 2013 auction.

Box shipped out last Friday....should be there today, maybe tomorrow.

Got them, look great and looking forward to 3rd degree burns on my tongue in time!

Got them, look great and looking forward to 3rd degree burns on my tongue in time!

Excellent! Thanks for the notification; with that it appears that this auction thread is complete so it will be closed. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back