What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tie Dye Socks Time!! #1 (matol $6)

• Thread starter thez_yo
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

thez_yo

instigator
For your consideration

Hanes Crew Sock Mens Size 6-12. This is the exact socks I tie dyed:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0086HPX24/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

You'll get these three pairs. I split the pack into two, because I'm not sure somebody would want 6 pairs of tie dye socks? Dyed, rinsed, and just washed today - shouldn't run at all.

Bidding starts at $2, shipping open to world-wide. Not sure how much shipping will be, so this one is just on me :bigthumpup:

Winner please PM me to tell me your address!

Last edited:
The misses would hate these!

$5!!!

$6

Trying to save these from becoming someone's happy socks.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Please post here when payment is made, shipping sent, item shipped and item received.
Thank you.

Has the auction been paid for? I haven't received a PM yet.

Has the auction been paid for? I haven't received a PM yet.

Payment for this item has not yet been received. A message has been sent to the high bidder with no response yet.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Please post here when payment is made, shipping sent, item shipped and item received.
Thank you.

Thank you.

We have not received payment from the winning bidder, chuckpowell, and we have received no replies from the bidder. To that end and per our auction rules, we are offering this item to the next highest bidder (mato at $6). I will update the thread appropriately.

Mato has accepted the offer and payment at his high bid of $6 has been received! Thez_yo can ship when ready.

Thanks!

i havent gotten a mailing address yet

Received mailing address - will aim to ship out this upcoming weekend.

Sent via USPS this morning. Should get there next week.

Got them on Monday. It's like my feet are tripping on acid.

Got them on Monday. It's like my feet are tripping on acid.

It would be great if you would wear them to the meeting on Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back