What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seed - Dosera cistiflora Pink Flower (chuckpowell $15)

Not a Number

Hello, I must be going...
Staff member
Drosera cistiflora Pink Flower ~20 seed

From last year's harvest. Seed has been cold stored 34-38°F.
IMGP7165_zps7482fd45.jpg

IMGP3902copy.jpg

As with all winter growing Drosera it may be difficult to germinate and establish the first year.

Refer to these links for growing tips
https://web.archive.org/web/2011091....homestead.com/D_cistiflora_cultivation1.html
https://web.archive.org/web/2008062...mestead.com/D_cistiflora_cultivationPhil.html

Will be shipped in a padded envelope. I will consider shipping overseas if you can provide paper work or convincing documentation that none is required. I cannot provide Phytosanitary Certificates. Winner pays shipping (can be combined with other winning items) $3 for US addresses. Say $5USD for other countries. Paypal preferred.

Start bidding at $2.00

$12

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Please post here when payment is made, shipping sent, item shipped and item received.
Thank you.

No contact from winner re: shipping. Awaiting shipping info and payment and confirmation of receipt of money from NASC.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Please post here when payment is made, shipping sent, item shipped and item received.
Thank you.

Thank you.

We have not received payment from the winning bidder, chuckpowell, and we have received no replies from the bidder. To that end and per our auction rules, we are offering this item to the next highest bidder (Tacks at $12). I will update the thread appropriately.

PMed second highest bidder re: shipping. Bidder expressed interest in item. Awaiting confirmation of payment from alternate bidder.

I've sent off my payment to the NASC.

Payment received! So sorry for the delay; it's been a weird few weeks. I'll contact the donor to notify that payment is complete.

Hahahah it's okay! The seeds have arrived as well, so everything is ask wrapped up here.

Back