User Tag List

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Discussion and Requests Here -- Bids ONLY in the Auction Threads, Please!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JRFxtreme View Post
    Will there be per-thread payment confirmation this year? I'm trying to figure out if everything is clear for shipping tomorrow.
    Yes! As Tanukimo just noted, all the items that we've received payment for have now been updated. New payments are coming in all the time, so I'll update as I receive them. We have received payment for all three of your donations, JRFxtreme. Cheers!

Unregistered
    I have a few question:

1) I won two auctions as an unregistered member and a new member without posting/private-messaging capabilities. How would I get in contact with the seller to send my shipping information? I already sent my payment and its been confirmed. Will they just send me an email/private message?

Thanks! Auction was awesome and looking forward to it again next year.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have a few question:

1) I won two auctions as an unregistered member and a new member without posting/private-messaging capabilities. How would I get in contact with the seller to send my shipping information? I already sent my payment and its been confirmed. Will they just send me an email/private message?

Thanks! Auction was awesome and looking forward to it again next year.
    Hi! Thanks for participating in the auction this year. I assume that you are the TF user costanza? I didn't know the PM system wouldn't work for new users. I saw the guest post where you left your e-mail address, so the donor of that item would be able to contact you. I sent a message to both Dave S. and Dexenthes on your behalf letting them know the situation. I asked both to send you a message at your gmail address so you can communicate with them regarding the shipping arrangements. Hopefully they will be in touch shortly. Let us know if we need to help you with anything further!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, folks. All threads that we've received payments for have been updated! I've also sent PM's to each donor linking to the auction threads that can be shipped. I'll continue to update them as I receive new payments.

Thanks for a great auction this year

Hello, I must be going... Not a Number's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a tip. For those who have donated subscribe to the threads you started for each item. That way you can get notification anytime a message is posted to the thread. And you can use the quick links at the top of the webpage to quickly access your subscribed threads.
    Grand Hotel... always the same. People come, people go. Nothing ever happens.

Hello, I must be going... Not a Number's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Post Office is a mad house due to tax filing day (April 15). I hope those who are paid up won't mind a delay until Weds or Thurs.
    Grand Hotel... always the same. People come, people go. Nothing ever happens.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can I auction off driftwood that I've sterilized through water boiling over four times?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kataok View Post
    Can I auction off driftwood that I've sterilized through water boiling over four times?
    Do you mean for next year's auction? There is nothing wrong with that.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910