User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Discussion and Requests Here -- Bids ONLY in the Auction Threads, Please!

Hello, I must be going... Not a Number's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you looked at this thread (How to embed Photos in your posts)? Other forums may not allow hot linking to photos posted on their site.
    Grand Hotel... always the same. People come, people go. Nothing ever happens.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Waiting for an answer on the other forum.
    Judge not lest ye be judged creates a cesspool. Judge others and prepare to be judged by them.
    Just know when to keep the verdict to yourself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd bid on some bog associates like starrush sedge (Rhynchospora), candy root (Polygala), native orchids (Calopogon, Pogonia, Platanthera...), lilies (that L. catesbaei is blowing up!), club moss (Lycopodiella), meadow beauty (Rhexia), yellow-eyed grass (Xyris), and probably a number of other carnivorous plant companion plants.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have plenty of Xyris, Pipeworts, and assorted associates but they haven't broken dormancy yet, and I know for a fact my Spiranthes didn't survive the winter. If anything breaks before the auction ends I'll put some up.
    Judge not lest ye be judged creates a cesspool. Judge others and prepare to be judged by them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oops no Pipeworts! PA Endangered species, can't ship out of state. Sorry!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would definitely bid on a N. hamata. I am dying for that plant. I would also like any cool highland nepenthes. Last, but not least would be some cool help SPECIES. I am addicted to heli's. My first one was given to me and now all i can think about is, "More Heli's"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not help. heli

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhizomatous View Post
    I'd bid on some bog associates like starrush sedge (Rhynchospora), candy root (Polygala), native orchids (Calopogon, Pogonia, Platanthera...), lilies (that L. catesbaei is blowing up!), club moss (Lycopodiella), meadow beauty (Rhexia), yellow-eyed grass (Xyris), and probably a number of other carnivorous plant companion plants.
    I have a very old patch of white spider lillies (I believe they are Hymenocallis Pedals) that I could do with thinning out. They'll probably shock pretty badly for a while but I could set up an auction maybe if you would like?

Also have some Euphorbia Tirucalli x Stenoclada, Red Ice Plant and English Ivy cuttings if anyone is interestes in those.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast