User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Discussion and Requests Here -- Bids ONLY in the Auction Threads, Please!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got bored with them pretty quickly. I consider them a mathematical fish. Add food, subtract babies. The proper tanks are so heavily planted, water changes are practically optional. The food does have to be live, but grindals and micros are all you need, plus like kula said they love snails. But a disaster caused the loss of all of the records from my club's BAP program, so I'll do them again for the easy points. In a few months I'll be bored again and if anyone's interested I'll have them to spare.
    Last edited by SubRosa; 04-02-2014 at 01:32 PM.
    Judge not lest ye be judged creates a cesspool. Judge others and prepare to be judged by them.
    Just know when to keep the verdict to yourself.

Hello, I must be going... Not a Number's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Minimum opening Bid

Reminder people as per the posted auction rules the minimum opening bid is $2 USD.
    All listings must have an opening bid price. Minimum opening bid is $2 but opening bid can be higher. This will be used in lieu of reserves to ensure no item sells for an unreasonably low price. Please keep opening bids below what you consider the value of the item to be. "Bargain hunting" encourages bidding
    http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...4-NASC-Auction
    Grand Hotel... always the same. People come, people go. Nothing ever happens.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know, I haven't seen a single Darlingtonia up for auction........
    Judge not lest ye be judged creates a cesspool. Judge others and prepare to be judged by them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Or cephalotus....

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Darlingtonia and Cephalotus got decimated last year by mealybugs. They haven't recovered yet. It will be a few years before I can offer any. Otherwise I usually have Darlingtonia to offer.
    Last edited by Not a Number; 04-03-2014 at 06:26 AM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rules reminders:

Bids not in Whole US Dollars (USD) are invalid. Bids lower than the minimum increment are invalid. Bids in foreign currency (not USD) are invalid.

http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...4-NASC-Auction
    BIDDING ON AN ITEM: All bids will be placed within the topic for each item; the thread following that topic (item) will be all bids posted and pertaining to that one item. *All amounts are in WHOLE U.S. DOLLARS.

BID INCREMENTS:
    Please keep bids to WHOLE dollar amounts (no cents).
    Bidding increments will be based on current high bid.
    If the current high bid is between:
    - $2-$19 you may place a bid no lower than $1 above the current bid
    - $20-$49 you may place a bid no lower than $2 above the current bid
    - $50 + you may place a bid no lower than $5 above the current bid
    Bids higher than these minimums may be placed at any time.

For example: There is a Nepenthes listed; its current high bid is $5. You must bid AT LEAST $1 more (total $6 bid), but you can bid HIGHER (in even dollars). The Nepenthes bidding goes up to $20; you can bid $22 or higher (in $2 increments); the Nepenthes reaches $50; you can bid $55 or higher in $5 increments.

NOTE: If you do not understand bid increments, please contact me (Presto) or another NASC officer. We must have bid increments so people don't outbid by a few pennies.

**No bids (posts) can be edited and changed once posted; contact a moderator if you need to make a change on your listing. You may bid as often as you wish. No bids will be valid past stated auction ending time.
    Last edited by Not a Number; 04-03-2014 at 06:39 AM.

Formerly known as Pineapple Nepenthesis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Someone list more aquatic plants and more small aquarium fish!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have an aquarium club meeting tonight. If something neat comes up at auction and doesn't go through the roof I'll grab it and put it up.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast