What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion and Requests Here -- Bids ONLY in the Auction Threads, Please!

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
Please do not post in the auction threads unless you are bidding. "Nice plant" or "Too rich for my blood" posts make it VERY difficult for us to sort out the bids!

Feel free to chat about the auctions and make requests in this thread. Thanks!! :banana2:

Aquatic plant and fish auctions would be nice. ;)

It might be expensive to ship fish. o.o

Nah, same price as plants. Just need breather bags.
Not even. Plain fish bags filled 1/3 with water 2/3 with pure O2 work fine. I've had fish live in them for 5 days. Critical thing is to starve the fish a couple days before you ship so it doesn't poop in the bag.

I'm loking for some of the rarer purps, as well as yellow jacket

I don't use a photo hosting site, and I've tried to post photos here before unsuccessfully. I consider myself a lost cause in this respect, and wish to remain so, so please no advice on how to do it! Is there a problem with posting a link to another forum to show pics of something I want to offer up for the auction?

Waiting for an answer on the other forum.

I'd bid on some bog associates like starrush sedge (Rhynchospora), candy root (Polygala), native orchids (Calopogon, Pogonia, Platanthera...), lilies (that L. catesbaei is blowing up!), club moss (Lycopodiella), meadow beauty (Rhexia), yellow-eyed grass (Xyris), and probably a number of other carnivorous plant companion plants.

I have plenty of Xyris, Pipeworts, and assorted associates but they haven't broken dormancy yet, and I know for a fact my Spiranthes didn't survive the winter. If anything breaks before the auction ends I'll put some up.

Oops no Pipeworts! PA Endangered species, can't ship out of state. Sorry!

I would definitely bid on a N. hamata. I am dying for that plant. I would also like any cool highland nepenthes. Last, but not least would be some cool help SPECIES. I am addicted to heli's. My first one was given to me and now all i can think about is, "More Heli's" :lol:

I'd bid on some bog associates like starrush sedge (Rhynchospora), candy root (Polygala), native orchids (Calopogon, Pogonia, Platanthera...), lilies (that L. catesbaei is blowing up!), club moss (Lycopodiella), meadow beauty (Rhexia), yellow-eyed grass (Xyris), and probably a number of other carnivorous plant companion plants.

I have a very old patch of white spider lillies (I believe they are Hymenocallis Pedals) that I could do with thinning out. They'll probably shock pretty badly for a while but I could set up an auction maybe if you would like?

Also have some Euphorbia Tirucalli x Stenoclada, Red Ice Plant and English Ivy cuttings if anyone is interestes in those.

I'd bid on some nice aquatic plants, like stem/bunch plants. Doesn't hurt to trim your overgrown planted tank for a good cause, right? :D

I have a very old patch of white spider lillies (I believe they are Hymenocallis Pedals) that I could do with thinning out. They'll probably shock pretty badly for a while but I could set up an auction maybe if you would like?

Also have some Euphorbia Tirucalli x Stenoclada, Red Ice Plant and English Ivy cuttings if anyone is interestes in those.

I think I'm more interested in plants native to pitcher plant bogs, but thanks for the offer!

I have plenty of Xyris, Pipeworts, and assorted associates but they haven't broken dormancy yet, and I know for a fact my Spiranthes didn't survive the winter. If anything breaks before the auction ends I'll put some up.

I hope they do break! I would love to bid on some of these!

I would love to see any Eriocaulon species other than parkeri. Decangulare and aquaticum would be nice, and tropical species would really make my day!

Please I NNNEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDD a Hamata

Back