What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

10 Venus Flytraps of my Choice (Cthulhu138 $50)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DroseraBug

Grow Pitcher Plants!
Up for auction are ten venus flytraps of my choice. Winning bidder will receive at least ten venus flytraps. Some may be typicals, some nicknamed plants, and some cultivars. Some may be small, medium, or large but none tiny!; all plants will be acclimated to outdoor conditions propagated using micropropagation techniques and will be just emerging from dormancy. Winner pays $5.25 for shipping. I ship within U.S. only via USPS priority mail. Bid Aggressively! I will combine shipping if same winner wins more than one of my items. Paypal preferred for shipping payment. Thanks.

Start bidding at $1.

DSC_0136.jpg

Last edited:
$20

Payment for this item has been received by the NASC. You may ship this item when ready!

High bidder: If you haven't already, please contact the donor directly regarding shipping arrangements, including how to pay for any shipping costs if noted in the original post. Please remember to return to this thread to note when the item has been shipped and received so that the thread can be closed appropriately.

Thanks for supporting the NASC this year! :)

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Please post here when payment is made, shipping sent, item shipped and item received.
Thank you.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Please post here when payment is made, shipping sent, item shipped and item received.
Thank you.

Thank you.

Ships tomorrow. Please confirm when receive.

Tell us what vft's you got!

Plants have been recieved and are all planted out in the bog. Vic sent me B-52, Holland Red, Triffid Traps, B-52 x Clumping, Korean Melody Shark, Boiling Springs Lakes - NASC rescue plant, Jaws x 1955, Big Snap and a couple others. Thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back