What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Bunch of Drosera venusta plants (Gs'Cps $20)

You are bidding on a bunch of Drosera venusta plants. What is a bunch? Say half a dozen. They are weedy for me and I need to clean out a pot of them before they overtake the greenhouse. Plants will be yanked out ... ummm bare rooted carefully, and packed carefully and mailed to the winner. D. venusta is a South African sundew that does too well in my climate.

Due to size it will be shipped via USP Small Flat Rate Priority Mail box. USA only I cannot provide Phytosanitary Certificates. Winner pays shipping (can be combined with other winning items contact me for estimate if you win multiple items) $5.50 for US addresses. Paypal preferred. I recommend you plan on winning multiple Sarracenia and/or other plants from me and can save on postage :)

Bidding starts at $5.
your plants will be yanked out ... er selected from the pot in this picture:

$6! (not intended to be 6 factorial.)

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Please post here when payment is made, shipping sent, item shipped and item received.
Thank you.

Payment sent! via money order

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Please post here when payment is made, shipping sent, item shipped and item received.
Thank you.

Payment for this item has been received by the NASC. You may ship this item when ready!

High bidder: If you haven't already, please contact the donor directly regarding shipping arrangements, including how to pay for any shipping costs if noted in the original post. Please remember to return to this thread to note when the item has been shipped and received so that the thread can be closed appropriately.

Thanks for supporting the NASC this year! :)

Thank you.

Items shipping 5/2/2014. Tracking sent to winners email. Being sent first class mail. postage/donation for postage to NASC was not made. I am completing this auction to be done with it.

tracking/confirmation indicates that shipment was received today 5/5/2014

Back