What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes bongso, multiple seed-grown plants. - ellisonk001 $30

Status
Not open for further replies.
This auction is for a pot of seed-grown N. bongso (there are at least three individuals in this pot). These are about 32 months old now. I have seen sufficient evidence to state that I believe this lot of seedlings (all from one seed pod) is true-to-species, however, I cannot guarantee that these will be pure, unadulterated (non-hybrid) N. bongso. By placing a bid on these plants, you accept these terms and understand that whenever Nepenthes species are grown from seed, there is a chance that hybrids may appear in the offspring. If you're unwilling to accept that risk, then do not bid on these. (I'm confident these are all turning out to be pure species though)

20140404-091513.jpg

20140404-091525.jpg

Please start the bidding at $2.00. The auction winner is required to pay the shipping costs, payable directly to me via PayPal. If I decide I can safely ship these in their pot (as-is), then I will do so, but I reserve the right to ship these bare-root if I decide that is best) This auction is limited to US residents only, so please don't ask about shipment elsewhere.

Last edited:
$12 - Can't guarantee they'll be pure bongso, but they might be something less common!

$12 - Can't guarantee they'll be pure bongso

As stated in the description; no guarantees! Well, except one guarantee: they are Nepenthes ;-)

Last edited:
These could, of course, turn out to be something more along the lines of N. carunculata robusta :-O

Payment for this item has been received by the NASC. You may ship this item when ready!

High bidder: If you haven't already, please contact the donor directly regarding shipping arrangements, including how to pay for any shipping costs if noted in the original post. Please remember to return to this thread to note when the item has been shipped and received so that the thread can be closed appropriately.

Thanks for supporting the NASC this year! :)

I have made arrangements with Keith to ship his plants, and he will be reimbursing me the shipping cost as soon as I let him know what it cost me. Thanks.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Please post here when payment is made, shipping sent, item shipped and item received.
Thank you.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Please post here when payment is made, shipping sent, item shipped and item received.
Thank you.

Thank you.

Keith received the plants over a week ago and wrote to me to acknowledge their safe arrival.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back