What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Necps 2017

• Thread starter Grey Moss
  • Start date
Hey, I had the opportunity to attend the first day of the NECPS at the Tower Hill Botanical Gardens yesterday and got to see some impressive plants. Here are a few photos I managed to take.

The table of sarracenia was particularly impressive

Some the heliamphora displayed were the biggest I've seen in person

Nepenthes were the next largest group after that I think.

N. Robcantleyi

N. Vogelii

N. Hamata

N. Lowii x Ventricosa "Succubus"

N. Robcantleyi x Ovata

N. Lingulata

There were a few different N. Edwardsiana at the event

If you see some of your plants pictured here let us know, and share any photos you have taken of the event.

Those edwardsiana look amazing! Thanks for sharing.

I'm excited that some of my plants managed to find their way into those photos :D

I was vending plants there on Saturday, did we get the chance to speak at all?

Hey, which table were you working? I'll admit that I didn't spend too much time at the sales tables otherwise I'd have bought like 10 more plants I don't have room for.

I was just outside the main display room at the table with the boatload of capensis and N. ventricosa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw your table. If I had know it was you I'd have stopped by to chat. There were so many people going around the sales tables that it all got to be a bit crowded for me.

Back