What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nasc board meeting- here at 8pm central 10/29/2005

I uderstand Rose, but since I was appointed president (right or wrong) I just wanted everybody to know that I am 100% backing you and your choices.

There are changes to the agenda, but the meeting will go on as scheduled unless there is some challenge.

1) nominations and election of President.
2) nominations and election of Treasurer (if necessary. The position is now held by Ozzy)
3) nominations and election of Head of Conservancy.
4) discussion and possible vote on formal memberships.
5) Discussion about the Casper incident.
6)  Discussion of non-profit status.   I will try to explain what criteria we have to meet and keep.
3)  Discussion on Procuring FEIN #s, it’s a simple phone call to Kansas and possible vote.
4)  Discussion of a state in which to incorporate the NASC.  This topic will probably take a couple of meetings.  It is just not choosing a state, but which will best serve our purposes.
5)  Discussion on what to do with the auction money.  Do we Release auction money to the Finance Chair to open a bank account?  What about an internet based bank so that the account remains where it is when Treasurers are change?  Other ideas?  It should always take two to release moneys.

If you have anything else that you feel needs discussing please email or PM me.  I believe that this is more than enough for this meeting and I will keep things moving as fast as I can.  I will put a quick list of the rules of order up by Friday.  I think Discussion time should be limited on each talker or we could be here all night.

BUGWEED IS INNA HOUSE!!!!!!! THE CHAT WORKS FOR ME!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

OH man he got in. Now we got to find another place to have the meeting.
smile_h_32.gif

Ozzy, I beez comin' for ya!

Not if you can't find us.

I got in. Took me a minute, but I haven't finished my coffee yet this morning, lol.

I received a good question so I will answer it here. The board or the membership. I believe for this meeting it will be the membership. That being said, anyone that wishes to attend and to be able to vote please email a board member with your intentions to attend and to be a member. This organization is not run by the forum and can not have members coming and going. Board members are Ozzy, me, PAK, Schloaty, Noah....I hope that I did not forget someone. If we do not hear from you prior to the meeting you will not be considered a voting member. Some that I know will attend are the board members, Neprick, Bug, Laura. Please all others email. Thank you.

This does not look good. The only email I have recieved is from Neprick, who I knew was going to attend. I will also put a notice on In the General Forum, but it appears that the meeting will have eight people attending.

I don't know about anyone else, but I contacted a board member (PAK.) Anyone else??

Colieo and neprick contacted me.Chat

I have been kicked out. I will be back as soon as I can

I've been kicked out as well. Can't log in again, and can't create a new account.

"Sorry a database error occured:
User 'coppersc_x7_1' has exceeded the 'max_questions' resource (current value: 50000)"
Bandwidth exceeded or something?

I think we were all kicked out. I think it exceded the max number of users.

Me too. An AIM chat room??

Don't have aim - where can I get it?

hmmm I think you can download it somewhere. www.aol.com??

downloading now

Rose is trying to get another chat room made, btw...

Back