What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Voting at meeting

Since we do not have official members the voting could be a problem. If you wish to vote at the meeting please email a board member prior to the meeting. You will then be considered as a member for purposes of the meeting. A membership form will be sent to you, or placed on the NASC site, at a later date.

Vice-Pres - Copper
Treasurer - Ozzy
Secretary- PAK
Head of Research - Schoalty
Head of PR- Noah

I hope that you guys are getting PMs or email, otherwise it will be a very small meeting. Come on people. This is an important projects and if you are not members there is no way your getting saved plants.

How about people who don't care about getting plants? How about the people who just care about the plants being saved? If I want plants, I'll BUY them, thank you. And if I can't buy them, oh well. I won't be losing any sleep over it. The ones I have are just lovely.

Is this a conservation organisation, or a plant trading club? You guys really need to decide on a mission statement.

We already have a mission statement.

Back