What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

April Monthly NASC Meeting

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
Hi Folks

This is your early notification of the next NASC Meeting.  [The full schedule for NASC Meetings is in the pinned topic at the top of this forum if anyone ever wants to know.]

THURSDAY, APRIL 13TH, 8 P.M. CENTRAL TIME

Don't be scared...its NOT Friday the Thirteenth!  
biggrin.gif

This is posted early so we can take suggestions for the Meeting Agenda and Rose can prepare.  Also feel free to email/PM Rose (Copper) or me (PlantAKiss) if that suits you better.

I will send out email notifications to anyone who signs up to be on the Meeting Notification List (see separate topic for this).

This meeting is open to anyone who would like to attend.

Thank you!!

Ummmmmmm...agenda anyone??

Sorry Pak, It has been a very rough week with my friends death (took it harder than I thought I would) stabbings, baby raping and drugs to handle.  I will have an agenda up tomorrow, well actually later today.  I am up late with homework.

We do have important issues to speak about.

'S ok...I understand. Its been a rough week for me as well.
confused.gif

Agenda

Discussion on possibly forming an affiliation with orther organizations.
Discussion on PR and Education
Working on Policy for conservancy and PR
Auction
Brainstorming for other means to raise funds.
President's report - non profit status.

Anything else?

How about a status report on the NASC web site? It hasn't changed since January 28, and really needs to be more informative.

Mike

Yeah. I sent an email to Patrick, but did not receive a reply. I will try again. I was going to update the site, but it will not except the password. I do not know if Patrick is having the same problem or if he changed it.

Last minute thought, but an important one. What about our attendance/representation at the ICPS conference in June? I will be attending, and I'm wondering what we want to do to promote the NASC at this event. It's a golden opportunity to me!

Regards,

Mike

I agree and thanks for going. THis will deffinately be discussed. Who is going to open the chat room?

I think I am. I decided not to go the hospital tonite. I'm dog tired and I've heard he is very tired and not terribly responsive, so I'm going to wait 'til tomorrow nite to visit. So I should be there to get things rolling.

Drop me an e-mail or IM if things change, PAK, and I'll gladly open the chat room.

See everyone at 8 p.m. CENTRAL TIME!

Mike

And a good time was had by all!
laugh.gif
Good meeting folks.
smile.gif

Back