What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NASC Board Meeting, Aug. 10th

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
Our next scheduled NASC Board Meeting is:

August 10th, 2006 at 8 P.M. Central. in an AOL Buddy Chat Room. Anyone can attend, just email/PM me your AIM name so I can get it in my buddy list.

Suggested topics:

Membership payments

I would attend - I would love too. I have a special karate class that ends the time the meeting starts.
confused.gif
I could be there at 8:30pm. I want to start attending these meetings. May not say much but at least get a feel of how things are going. Then I could offer suggestions later.

We'd love to have you Travis.
smile.gif
You can participate as much or little as you want and its always open to discussion and suggestions.

We have people straggle in late so its ok if you can't be there right at 8. Meetings normally last about 90 minutes or so, depending on how much ground there is to cover.

Do you want to be on the email annoucement list? Sometimes you get hit with a lot of emails if there is a heavy discussion going on but you can delete or read as you please. And you can toss in your own suggestions to topics too.

If you want to be on the email list, just give me your addy. If you want to join in the meetings, I just need an AIM name for my list.

POSSIBLE agenda items:

* Web site: keeping it updated
* Rick...any investigation reports?
* Auction progress
* Incorporation progress
* Collecting Policy
* Minute(wo)men team

Sounds great. I will be there around 8:45pm. May take awhile with dial-up/logging in for the first time and all.

I would also like to be on the e-mail list. Not sure what AIM stands for? I am techno-savvy (some what) but abbreviations are not my thing.

Travis Barkalow
runtravrun1@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Travis
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I would also like to be on the e-mail list. Not sure what AIM stands for? I am techno-savvy (some what) but abbreviations are not my thing.

Aol Instant Messanger
Seems to be just about the only consistantly available forming of communication for meetings. You'll need to make an AOL account (easy enough; you don't have to pay or anything) on their website. You can then download their software, or something that wont spam the life out of you like GAIM (my preference) or trillian.

Hope to see you thar. Lemme know if you've got any questions about the process.

Great! Definitely, I will let you know if I have any problems. Thank you, see you there.
smile.gif

Back