What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

January 11th...OPEN Board Meeting

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
Hello All

The January NASC Board meeting is our Annual Open Meeting where all members who attend can vote.  We will be voting on the Board of Directors for 2007.  We are in the process now of determining who will accept their positions for another year and who will step down.  We can take nominations for all positions.  Please feel free to attend the meeting and make your votes.

More information will be forthcoming but right now I'm short on time and have no calendar.

The Board meeting will be the second Thursday in January which is January 11th.  I will add details when I get back from Christmas at home.

Hope to see you there!

Sweet. Why dont you list the event on the forum's calandar?

What forum calendar? lol

I thought all meetings are open to the public except the annual meeting which is board members only.

All meetings are open to the public but this is the meeting where members can VOTE.

BE THERE everyone
mixed-smiley-021.gif

Here is a quote from the website. If I'm not mistaken you wrote this yourself Miss Hedderly.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ] Thank you for your interest in NASC. We hold an informal Board Meeting every month. All are open to the general public with the exception of one Annual Meeting open to the Board only. The meetings are held the second Thursday of every month at 8 p.m. CENTRAL time. We welcome all input.

poke2.gif

Ooops. If that's on the site, that's incorrect! Dang it. Doesn't anybody proofread? hehe

SLATE OF OFFICERS
(Open for nominations)

President: Rose Witt
Vice-President: Suzanne Hedderly
Secretary: Jonathan Treffkorn
Treasurer: David Schloat
Head of Conservancy: Mark Todd
Head Grower: Mike Howlett
Head of Records: Rick Meyers
Head of Distribution: Jeremiah Harris
Head of Public Relations: Noah Elhardt

Nominations are OPEN but these are all we have so far.

Back