What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NASC Store is now Open

Ozzy

SirKristoff is a poopiehead
Staff member
Supporter
That's right, get your Nasc tshirts, mugs, etc. We are also introducing our new design created by Paul Milauskas.

w1v2W.jpg

RLEWU.jpg

JxWxK.jpg

And more.

All profits go directly towards saving cp's and their habitats.

http://store.nasarracenia.org/

I love the t-shirt designs. Probably some of my favorite "CP shirts" I've seen. Great job!

Aww.. how come dark is more expensive than light? What, us "evil" people have to donate more to a good cause? :lol:

Shirts look good.
Went to order one, wish you could use Paypal, will have to wait till I get home to place my order.

Oboy! More CP related swag. The coffee mug would go good with my Meadview one.

Aww.. how come dark is more expensive than light? What, us "evil" people have to donate more to a good cause? :lol:

The black shirt has a more complex printing process. The white shirt has one color to print, the black one has somewhere upwards of 10 and the process takes a long time.. Thank you printmaking class for teaching me about the little things like this.

I like the designs!

I don't like that the darker shirts are more expensive either. It's no our idea, the printing company charges more for the dark. I like the darker colors too.

What Wire Man said still goes:

leucophylla - light t-shirts
5 colors | $18.99

vs

leucophylla - dark t-shirts
9 colors | $23.99

Money goes to a great cause. Fantastic art logo Paul M! I'll be buying one soon!

Money goes to a great cause. Fantastic art logo Paul M! I'll be buying one soon!
I am so happy to see that you guys have opened a store from which we could buy some nice and good looking NASC Tshirts. Anyway, it seems the dark colors are more expensive.

Back