What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does the NASC seedbank still exist?

I sent in a request almost two weeks ago but haven't heard back, and noticed that the inventory list has not been updated in several months. Has the seedbank been abandoned?

I checked the listing earlier today, says it was updated 5/30/2012

Is the selection good?

Do you like S. alata? Quite a few location specific batches of seed on there. The nicer stuff like S. flava seems to be restricted to Grower's Committee members.

I checked the listing earlier today, says it was updated 5/30/2012

Yep, got an email back later that day as well.

Sorry for the delay on your request. I was out of town at a work conference. Yes, the seedbank still exist and I will be updating it regularly. The NASC website underwent major construction and now the seed bank is much easier to update. I have not received confirmation of your payment for the seed to the treasurer but just emailed her checking on it. Thank you.

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay on your request. I was out of town at a work conference. Yes, the seedbank still exist and I will be updating it regularly. The NASC website underwent major construction and now the seed bank is much easier to update. I have not received confirmation of your payment for the seed to the treasurer but just emailed her checking on it. Thank you.

No worries, stuff happens. I forwarded the paypal confirmation email to you.

Will be in mail tomorrow. Thank you.

Back