What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NASC

catrus

Sheila
Does anyone know how to get in touch with the NASC?

I have Marks email but that's the only info I have.

Do they ever check in here?

I've tried emailing them.

Not lately it seems. I saw Mark in October at the NECPS show but haven't heard from him since.

Do you have Marks personal email ?

And yet there is an auction every year to support them. ???
I have a check and I don't know where to send it. You'd think they would answer when it involves money.

We were waiting until our next meeting
to discuss your email. The meeting is tonight. You'll get an email from one of us very soon.

I doubt it, they haven't added any new meeting info in two years!

We still have meetings. Contact one of the board members if you would like to attend a meeting.

I think they are history

I don't think they still exist anymore. They last updates to their website was a year ago. I can't seem to find any contact information for them now. I would like to delete my membership since you can't tell what is going on anymore but can't figure out how. Someone please delete my NASC membership. Thanks!

I can't attend meetings

We still have meetings. Contact one of the board members if you would like to attend a meeting.

I don't use Skype so I can not attend meetings and no news is ever posted on the website anymore. What I would really like is to delete my membership but Can't figure out a way to do that now.

Does anyone know how to get in touch with the NASC?
Is anyone on Terraforums involved with NASC any longer? Do they still exist or do they just maintain a web site and collect money from unsuspecting participants? I paid the $10.00 membership but not sure what for.

Is anyone on Terraforums involved with NASC any longer? Do they still exist or do they just maintain a web site and collect money from unsuspecting participants? I paid the $10.00 membership but not sure what for.
We are very active and we are doing some great things saving cps. You are welcome to look us up on FB.

I do not do FB. Is that your only source of info? I would think that would be secondary.

Back