What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NASC Contest entries

Here's my submission:

NASClogo2sized.JPG

...lmk what y'all think.

I think you have a winner
Personally I think the S.minor should be changed to a luc. or a flava. It's not that I like them better than minors, it's just I think they will stand out alot more.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Personally I think the S.minor should be changed to a luc. or a flava. It's not that I like them better than minors, it's just I think they will stand out alot more.

I wouldn't mind changing the plant, if anyone has a suitable picture they can send me that I can go from to create the outline, I will try my best.

Nothing wrong with minor at all. But, if you want to experiment with other species and/or color forms, feel free. It would be cool to see all that can be done with this. I like this one quite a bit.

I love it Noah.
smile.gif
Very nice!

I actually like the choice of oreo! The hands are excellent!

Very nice job Noah. I love the human hands touch.

Make another one with an oreo, Noah. Experiment with the hands with different species.

Yeah, the choice of species is just a minor problem...
smile_m_32.gif

LOL Good one Peter.
laugh.gif

Bump for visibility.

Are we going to vote in our choice of emblem, PAK? I like Noah's, but I would like to see it with other species in the hands, just for effect. Otherwise, that is the best one out of all of them, to me.

Just squeezing this in. Just something I knocked up with Illustrator, would need some tweaking for the final one.

NASC1.jpg

NASC2.jpg

Alvin, That was very cool!!! So lets pick our logo, get it made up, and posted for all to see. And what about the website we are looking for?? Any answers? Any other questions??

I am going to donate space for now. I will remove the gallery from my site and use that space.

Back