What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want to be a NASC member?

Rick Myers
Tulsa, Oklahoma

Seems like plenty to start with. 7 positions is typical for a board of directors. Non Profit Status is a process, takes some work, mostly paper, but takes believing in a cause and following through.

Seems like the people that are reading the posts and reaching out are dedicated individuals with the gumption to succede. Lets get it done group.

Glenn Petersen
Fenton, Michigan

Justin Zak
Houston/Galveston, Tx

Loud and proud, Here and ...well... still here

Jeremy Roy
Puyallup, Washington State
(South of Seattle)

Michael Lu
Temple City, CA
Close to L.A.

Carl Fuller
St.Catharines, Ontario, Canada

There is a rumour of a Sar population in a conservation area a few miles from here, still haven't been able to get a trip organized

True Burns
Richmond/Roanoke, Virginia

Note: I've got a temp job at the university bookstore that may later become permanent. Until this is acheived, I can't add to my list of expenses. If I do get a permanent job, then you can definately count me in!

Fee?! jk, count me in!
I'm in north central Texas about two hours away from the Sarracenia alata stands that are of the Texas varieties!
smile.gif

Then you need to contact Mike Howlett from Tyler County area of Texas. He runs a pitcher plant preserve. Nice alata's. Also, you forgot to state your name and city.

I want to be a NACS member!

Your name and where you live, Finch. This is a stand up and be counted gig. So stand up!! And be counted!!!

uh kelson,

and i live in uh south dakota

Good! you stood up, and we counted you. Maybe later, we can get a full name and City from you too.

lol umm..what is so hard about NAME and LOCATION?!
smile_n_32.gif

Lithopsman...name please.
smile.gif

Thank ye very much!

Oh, sorry!
smile_m_32.gif
Well, I'm kind of in a suburb... Call it Dallas, though. So Dallas, Texas. Name: John Montesi.

Tony Paroubek
Rodman, New York
North Central/1000 Islands

Dino Holder

Native plants: Pinguicula lusitanica, Drosera rotundifolia, Drosera anglica, Drosera intermedia?(Not sure ooif its native) Pinguicula grandiflora, Pinguicula vulgaris, Pinguicula alpina(not seen for nearly 100 years, but it has reportedly been seen again in Scotland)

Back