What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A word from the president

Pyro

N=R* fs fp ne fl fi fc L
Well as Bug noted in the other thread I have accepted to take the reins but I will need assistance from time to time.

First issue first, I am leaving town this weekend for a week and will have little net access. This shouldn't be a huge issue as I can not see anything that need doing right this minute.

Next thing, could the following people please email me (and if some of these people are not on PFT could someone pass this on to them? Thanks.)

Use this email address:

asplundii@gmail.com

Please make the subject line:

NASC

Bugweed
SarraceniaObsessed
Ozzy
Jay Letchman
Carl Mazur
Scholaty
PlantAKiss
JBL
ptfreelander
Copper
superimposedhope
ZAK
Dean Cook
Jeff Kunkle
Mike Howlett
Kirk Martin
LauraZ5
Wesley

I probably won't reply till I get back but that will at least give me email contact with all of you and time to formulate my scattered thoughts into something coherent

Thanks

Pyro

Just so everyone knows, this is an appointed position right now. if anyone wishes to challenge Pyro for the spot, feel free to step on up. nominations are being made right now, and we need all who are interested to respond.

Just a bump for the topic.

Anyone that is willing to assist in this fine endeavor please email me. I have a list of those that wish to be involved, but there is not nearly enough. We have several committees to fill and lots of other positions. most of the positions will not be too time consuming and every little bit helps.

Back