What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nasc website

• Thread starter PlantAKiss
  • Start date
Hey hey PAK!  I should have know that was way too "professional" looking to have been done by a hobbyist!  Beautifully magnificent is about all I can say. It embodies the essence of the Conservancy. I've worked with people before who "do it for a living" and I've never seen them come up with anything so appealing to the masses and those people were paid marketing and advertising professionals. Gosh, thanks for the endless hours putting that together.  

Incidentally, according to my notes... I believe your logo was chosen.  

The server should be handled by the end of this weekend.  Incredibly, there are problems with people's spam guards knocking out e-mails left and right so the lines of communication were being downed and nobody knew it.  The telephone is going to be a wonderful tool in this era of technology and "filters". It will work itself out and Rose is on top of it but the good thing is that the server is still going to be FREEEEEEEEEEE!

Free is always good! Thanks Laura. This brochure may not embody it ALL but we can always produce other marketing materials. This will be a basic introduction piece.

I didn't know my logo was chosen. I thought we were thinking of either Noah's or a hybrid between mine and Noah's.

Back