What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Volunteers

We are looking for more folks to join up with us for our start. Feel free to add your name for assistance.

The meeting minutes are up on another thread and, as you can see, we are building committees that we will have to fill. We will be in contact soon.

Well I'll give this a bump.
Seems like we had one of these threads penned. I'm on theresome where, but that's been a year ago.

Justin J. Zak AKA "Bog Hopper"
biggrin.gif

Bump to the top of the new posts again, I am in for whatever I can do.

Steve Thomas
biggslin@hotmail.com

There is also a pinned topic at the top of the NASC forum with a list of people who want to volunteer as well as what they consider their strengths. Might want to check that out too.

I just want to let everybody know that I may not be able to help with anythig for awhile. I am packing up and moving to NC.
Once I'm there I plan on doing all I can for this cause. I have a lot of plans in my head that I'll start putting into place, but I don't know when that'll happen. I'm not sure how much access to a PC I'll have once I'm there and I don't know what is to come in my personal life either. It's like I'll walking into an unknown and I won't know until I get there. I won't have a job for awhile and all my money is going into moving all my stuff there. The plan is for me to move on Saturday the 11th. So I will try my best to keep up with the auction payments until then. After I move I will be pretty busy settling in and putting most of my things in storage. So if you don't hear from me for awhile after Friday you'll know why.
Thanks

Back