What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Orchid pic

elgecko

I've got a magic window!
This is the first time that this orchid has flowered for me.

133orchid.jpg

A miltonia
biggrin.gif
hybrid?

I have a miltionia to but its a hybrid and it have flowered for me 2 times this year..

Lovely flower there. Those I think are the cool growers. Mine kinda went into suspended animation during the summer months because of the heat. Now that its cooler it looks to be growing again. GL with it.

Beautiful flower! I like the way color on the bottom petal looks like dark red paint that has been splashed on and its dribbling down. NICE!

I have some plants spiking and/or flowering myself. But of course my BRAND NEW Nikon BROKE before I even got to use it much.
mad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (elgecko @ Oct. 27 2005,11:07)]This is the first time that this orchid has flowered for me.
Well, I'll be a monkey's rabid uncle!!!
I just bought EXACTLY the same plant last weekend at the Taipei Flower Market!! THey told me it's a miltonia/dendro hybrid, but couldn't provide further info.

What is it, elgecko?

Thanks!

Excited in the East

It is a Miltonia hybrid which is a cool grower. There is no Dendrobium in it.

Back