What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MY orchid pics

000_0452.jpg

000_0453.jpg

000_0221.jpg

hey hey whats sup? well here are a few pics of my orchids
biggrin.gif
i was wondering and i know this isnt somthing i should do... but i have read in many places that people should NOT smoke around orchids... and i dont, but i wana move my orchids to the living room.. where we smoke... not cigarettes... if u know what i mean... so is that ok???

you shouldn't say that kind of thing on a public forum... anyways, i think the smoke clogs up the stoma.

Maybe you can be the first ever person to quit smoking because of a concern about your orchids.

maybe you could smoke the orchids.....

yeah, lol.. tho i dont wana kill them
smile_h_32.gif
so i rather not...lol.. tho i bet my trees in the living room are liking that...lol

[b said:
Quote[/b] (JustLikeAPill @ Nov. 24 2005,5:48)]maybe you could smoke the orchids.....
Or he could try to make a 'Highbred' and smoke that.

lol, laaame lol

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Or he could try to make a 'Highbred' and smoke that.

Or not smoke at all! What a freaking amazing new and alien concept!

Est is right. it can also be eaten, like in hash brownies or space cakes.

...how has this managed to turn into a drugs topic?
confused.gif

he asked if it's bad to smoke marijuana around orchids. it is.

First off, I think the term "cigarette" has been taken literally as tobacco. No no. It could be, pipe, cigar, nargile (hookah), etc. But the case here is most likely a reference to gear.
Cheers

How about no more drug references?  There are many here, young or old, who will be offended.  BTW, beautiful phals Cocanut, but you may want to resize your pics next time so they don't injure the eyes!  Nice colors!
biggrin.gif

And please resize your photos if you can. A lot of people are on dial-up and its painful and sometimes can cause a person's computer to crash. Its just kind of a polite thing to do.
smile.gif

The phal in my office is in bloom right now. I got it for $1 from the market next door (was in bad shape).
smile.gif

one person's trash is another person's treasure
laugh.gif

Well the reason your not suposed to smoke around Orchids is because there is a virus or something caused by the tobacco smoke. I read it on another site. As far as the other I have no comment.
confused.gif

I have smoked aroung my orchids and nothing much has happened to them
confused.gif

Back