What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SHOW US YOUR ORCHIDS/FLOWERS!

OMG Phalaenopsis violacea var coerulea (bonnie blue x blue bird) finally opened!!

P8250010.jpg

P8250011.jpg

P8250012.jpg

and here's a mutt
P8240009.jpg

DAAAAYYM!...I wish I could grow orchids that well. :clap:

aand in the morning light:
P8250017.jpg

P8250018.jpg

Always loved that plant, had one many many many years ago but had to get ride of it when we moved overseas.

Lovely photos.

Thez yo!! That is one of my favorite species! I love belina too but I have managed to kill the ones I have bought! Awesome! I hope to post pics soon. I just about always have stuff in bloom. Just no time to post pics all the time. Wonderful!!

I really cannot wait to show my psycopsis with 4 flowers on it!!! 3 on one stem!!! That is a rarity!!!

porroglossum sergioi:
IMG_2764-1.jpg

restrepia iris:
IMG_2774.jpg

dendrobium laevifolium (update):
IMG_2776.jpg

platystele beatricis:
IMG_2827.jpg

pleurothallis herpestes:
IMG_2822.jpg

lepanthes nycteris:
IMG_2815.jpg

Last edited:
Might as well post a pic of my first orchid/Phal.. nothing special, just one I picked up at a Fred Meyer because they were on sale the other day. :) This marks the beginning of my newly found orchid addiction.

Picked this one because pink and yellow are my favorite colors.

IMG_5897.jpg

IMG_5708.jpg

IMG_5710.jpg

Amphirion I LOVE YOUR Plurathalids!!! All of them!!!! I will have to hit you up for a trade once I have a place to keep them. Oh my they are nice!!!!

Croft orchids are VERY addicting. It rivals my nepenthes addiction. LMAO.

Amphirion I LOVE YOUR Plurathalids!!! All of them!!!! I will have to hit you up for a trade once I have a place to keep them. Oh my they are nice!!!!

Croft orchids are VERY addicting. It rivals my nepenthes addiction. LMAO.

It was pretty hard for me to only get one!

Plants are like potato chips...

Maybe a repeat but its a better photo.

Another TF trade plant.
Pleurothallis quadrifida
Pleurothallis%20quadrifida%20Plant%20and%20Flower.jpg

I was looking for Schoenorchis fragrans for a couple of years and was fortunate to get one in trade from voodoolizard back in March. Thanks!

It's flowering....
schoenorchis-fragrans.jpg

Now check out the size of this beast!
schoenorchis-fragranscoin.jpg

Oooh pretty little pink flowers! :grin:

Now for the showstopper:

6175397272_ebcd971924_b.jpg

Yeah, check that out :-)). Picked these up at Lowes a few weeks ago and have managed to keep them alive in my grow rack since then... more than I can say for other orchids I've tried. Will I ever be able to get them to flower? I dunno. And as for what they are, well... heh, I dunno

Elgecko!!! Love the flowers!! Love the minis like that. Rss! Love that flower too!

Brsdm. Fly Away 'Miami' AM-AOS

oncidiumhybrid01_10-5-11.jpg

oncidiumhybrid02_10-5-11.jpg

Paph. Greyi album 'Altair' x primulinum album 'Golden Girl'

IMG_9217.JPG

Went to a nursery the other day looking for a Paph specifically after seeing one at a conservatory a while back.. after much deliberation I left with my second orchid ever. Tags says it's named 'Fairly Stoned' (Stone Lovely 'Butter Puff' x fairrieanum fma 'Lime White')

NEED MOAR PAPHS

IMG_7841.jpg

IMG_7846.jpg

IMG_7844.jpg

Back