User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best color orchid to give a girl?

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol, ask sunsetvalleyorchids.com not me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got my wife this one, but I take care of it. She doesn't even know it is hers until it blooms like today!

Blc. Mem Crispin Rosale 'Lu Kang'
    A day without Nepenthes is like a day without sunshine

--steve

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does youre girl like flowers
    is she interested in keeping plants
    does she take intrest in youre CP's?
    What color does she like?
    Has she ever said something like youre Nepenthes look like a male organ, or something disgusting you might do to a nepenthes??

If she likes flowers then youre on the right track
    If she is interested in plants and keeping them does she know how to, or does she care about orchids?
    If she takes interest in youre CP's think a little bit more crazy looking blooms for youre Orchids
    If she says something about youre nepenthes looking like a male organ, or she thinks you do something with youre nepenthes, then... well you might not want to get her a flower as she probably doesnt like plants like that in the first place And i would stick with getting her some roses...

Preaty frilly colorfull (girly colors) simple shapped Orchids are a good way to go as well.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Clint that looks like that fredsomething or another or something like that. Its is a new hybred that is the blackest looking flower to date. One out of a bunch of seedlings exibited that color. It was in the AOS magazine. I forget the cross used to make it, but the flower is sooooo dark that it looks BLACK. But folks are correct there is no black pigment to make a TRUE black flower. It looks black to us, but it is actualy very dark purple and reds to make that black coloration.

Steve that is a nice flower there for your wife. I have a similar experience. There is a plant my wife picked out from carter and holmes. It is a red Catt hybrid. I grow it and she doesn't have to do anything but look at it. You sure wouldn't want to spell it unless you liked black licoric(sp) It give me a headache smelling it. Anywho I can say that my wife does know which one is hers though, but she doesn't do a thing to help grow it. LOL
    JB
    Friend me on facebook with JB_orchidguy@yahoo.com.
    Growlist Updated 05/08/13

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Best color orchid to give a girl?

The orchid flowers of red and pink colors are mostly liked by the girls.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Best color orchid to give a girl?-labiata-jpg   Best color orchid to give a girl?-e434ed39e2ca53e53520cd17953e285c-jpg  

Last edited by billyborden42; 04-08-2019 at 04:24 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123