What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Go to a freinds house yesterday to get a seed pod

JB_OrchidGuy

Cardiac Nurse
And I come home with the seed pod, despirate catt and this lovely beauty!

174210454RL172178344.jpg

Here is a flower.  It is almost spent.  It had about 6 other spiked on it that were dead already I cut off.

174210457RL194924335.jpg

This is a Carter and holmes plant.  It is a cirrhopetalum Elizabeth Ann 'Jean' x Cirrhopetalum Elizabeth Ann 'Bucklebarry'.

This was formerly a bulbo hybred till they reclassified some bulbos into Cirrhopedalum.

My friend is an older lady that used to be really excited about orchids. Now she just wants to maintain her collection as her GH is full to the gills. This plant wasn't getting the water it needed because it needs watering every day. Her mist system wasn't cutting it and it was taking up too much room she said. Plus she wasn't that into bulbos she said. So I came home with it.

Wow.. big mama!

Nice! It's always fun to get more than you bargained for, especially if it helps the plant!

It certainly has a interesting flower. I would like to see it in full bloom.

xvart.

Back